About Oxford Polytechnic:
Approved by AICTE NEW DELHI, Directorate of Technical Education, Banglore | Recognised by Govt. of Karnataka.
The Oxford Polytechnic is Recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) having permanent ID- 1-466441841 | and Government of Karnataka, Director of Technical Education of Bangalore, Vide Letter No. ED.193.TPE.2008.Dated 26.11.2008. | Directorate of Technical Education Bangalore.
To groom the students through innovative methods of teaching, analytical approach and to instill the requisite knowledge, Oxford Polytechnic came into being and the wings of Oxford Polytechnic started fluttering from July, 2008. The another significant reason for setting up Polytechnic near Hubli city is because it is just a ONE NIGHT journey to Hubli from most important cities like Bangalore (420 Kms), Hyderabad (430 kms), Mumbai (486 Kms), Poona (450 Kms), Mysore (420 Kms), Tirupati (450 Kms) the state of beaches i.e, Goa (200 Kms) and the world famous THE GOLGUMBAZ is just a five hour's distance from Hubli.
Fill up the following form to get in touch with Us:
- Pass in SSLC/SSC/CBSE/X/HSC/PUC/Equivalent with minimum 35%
- SSLC(Karnataka) or Class X/ Equivalent
- Govt. Quota: SNQ seats are allotted by the state govt.
LATERAL ENTRY ITI
- 20% seats are reserved for 2 years ITI passed students for III semester lateral entry.
- Lateral entry admission for IInd Year (III Sem).
- Eligibility : 2 Year ITI in relevant trade.
- 60 Seats for each branch and as pr guidelines for the state govt.
Seats Reserved for
- SC/ST seats are reserved as per Govt Norms.
- 5% seats are reserved for supernumerary quota (SNQ)
- Non-Karnataka /CBSE/SSC/Open School should obtain eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Technical education, Banglore.
Documents for Admission
Certificate required for 1st year Diploma Admission
- SSLC/ Equivalent Original Marks Cards
- Leaving /Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate for CBSE and Other state students
- Study Certificate (Min. 5years)
- Physical fitness certificate
- Passport / Stamp size photographs (6)
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable
- Aadhar Card
Rules of the Campus
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. If anyone found involved, will be punished severely.
- The campus is totally mobile free zone. Mobile phones should not be used in the campus by the students.
- The process of admission takes place in the presence of parents/guardians.
- In case, any candidate wants to discontinue the course after taking the admission, the fees of all the semesters should be paid.
- Every student shall wear uniform and chest card.
- Strikes, Gherav and anti-social activities are strictly banned.
- Unauthorized picnics and tours are prohibited and institution is not responsible for such events.
- Discipline must be maintained on the campus, class-rooms and respective labs.
- In the computer lab, the machines must be handled carefully, any damage to the computers caused, the users shall be held responsible.
- The internet should be used only for teaching learning Process. Use of computers for personal things is not allowed.
- The rules of the Library must be strictly followed.
- You shall be penalized for defacing the books, journals and magazines.
- Chewing of Gutakha, Smoking and spitting on the wall is prohibited
- At least 75% of attendance is required in each subject to be eligible for examination.
- Monthly attendance report will be communicated to parents.
- Sessional requirements: At the end of 6th 9th and 12th week Internal Assessment Test will be conducted and IA marks will be awarded on the basis of attendance and performance in two tests.
- Misconduct will be viewed seriously